Thursday, September 25, 2008

OK, I'm alive

So how's everyone? I hate when I get sidetracked and just don't write anything for days or weeks. Anyway....

Well I had a Doctor's appointment last Tuesday which was supossed to be the last one for full discharge, but the Doctor did some weird movements while examining me and actually hurt me. Therefore, he gave me more meds and gave me 12 more days of "rest"... Ohhhh frustration. I need to get back to work, I need to get out of this house, we have bills to pay, money that we need to save. Poor Horacio is killing himself day and night and we are hardly and barely making it month by month.

Anyway, today @ 3PM should be my LAST DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT. I'll keep you posted. If everything goes well, I should be back working my van sunday or monday.

I have couple of things in my head, but I'll write them in different posts.

N.

No comments: