Well hello everyone.
Horacio and I sat down this week to carfully evaluate the status of the moving plans. We have come to the decision to change the estimated move date from March to September.
Several reasons, we don't want to get there on the fall, he says that the winter can be diffcult for me with my health as opposed as us getting there in the spring and giving me time to adjust (that's sweet).
Also, this gives me more time to get this diabetes under control, right now my average Glucose reading is around 250-300. My medication was just adjusted today (from 500mg to 1000mg, let's see if it works.
Of course, last but not least, because of the economic slowdown, our goal to save or even have some extramoney in the bank has been way unreachable. No money, no tickets, no trip for now.
Locally I was able to find a medical program that covers all my expenses and medications are 4-7 for a 30 day supply, so more money can go to the bank now and stay there. Thank Heavens.
I just checked the airfares for september and the prices are relatively affordable, normally I've seen them for about 550 from Miami and for September they are about 350.00 which is great.
This time as soon as we have the money in the bank we will buy and date the tickets, that will absolutely give us a goal date but it must be at the middle or end of September.
Anyway, I just wanted to update you all on the status of the trip, still there, but just postponed by couple of months. Time flies really fast, so I am not worried.
8 years ago