Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Medical issues in the USA

The title may be confusing to some of you.

Now I truly understand why the medical costs are so high in the USA.

I went to the hospital on Friday night as I was not going to be able to see my doctor until Feb 13 and my Diabetes medication was almost out (I had one left). It was supossed to be an in and out visit, putting me on the Fast Track. Giving me a repeat prescription.

Next thing I know, they are making 20 million test and procedures, saying that I had an accelerated heartbeat, whoever knows me knows that I am hyperactive and it is proven that people like me have a heartbeat a bit higher than most people.

To make a long story short, I spent 24 hours ADMITTED in the hospital, No food until saturday 10AM or so. Of course my blood glucose was low, no food = low blood sugar.

I came out of there so annoyed and so tired......

SAO now you see, doctors and hospital make a bunch of unnecesary test, annoying x rays and stress tests and who ends up paying for the overinflated prices for that? MEEEEEE

Until next
N

No comments: