Friday, August 29, 2008

Breakthrough!!!!

I went "out" yesterday, for a whole 6 hours, with Horacio (well, he basically told me.. " get up and get dressed, you are going with me today, you are cooking yourself in this house, you need to get out of here". What a smart man I have!

Well, I'll be darned, he was right!

I was rather uncomfortable for a bit there, sitting straight in a van is nothing I have done in about 2 months, but I got used to it after a while.

He asked me to go because after his regular shift he had to go get all his van tires replaced and that would bring him back home rather late and he did not want me to stay alone for all that time. So there we go.... I went with him.

I felt good, strange (maybe because of the actual outdoors) but good. He treated me with fast food dinner (what a delicacy after 2 months with "diet" food, the fries tasted heavenly), which he normally he avoids with passion, he's not really a fast food eater, so it was a double treat for me.

I thought that I was going to regret it all this morning, but seems that I was wrong. I feel rather fine today (except the normal belly bloating, I have surrendered the complaining about this), have ate a healthy helping of grapes and other finger foods, yeah, I can't think about cooked food done by myself yet. That is still Horacio's department, but I still have to eat, no?

Well, seems that my recovery is actually jumping leaps and I'll be back running around in circles in no time.

Ohhh another thing, the relocation seems to have been rescheduled, We are looking now towards March, April 2009. We need to recover financially of this economic disaster that my illness has tuned out to be.

Until next,
N

No comments: