Monday, August 11, 2008

Here we go again...

Ok, so some of you know about my stay at the 5 star HOSPITAL last month. Well it seems that they where not done. I have to go for the surgery that I should have had that time, but they did not get around to do it. There was some minor unforseen situations that prevented them from doing it that time.

I just went to the hospital again today to get all pre-operative paperwork done and I will be admitted to the hospital around 10:30 Wednesday morning, surgery is scheduled for noon and according to the Dr., I should be discharged no later that Thursday afternoon.

And again, according to the Dr.'s opinion, after this intervention, I should be totally in the way to full recovery and hopefully working again within 3 weeks. THANKS GODDESS!

So people, don't freak out I will be away from the computer for several days but I will be doing fine.

No comments: