Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last few weeks

Yeah I know I've been rather absent for a while. But I have spent very little time by the actual PC.

Between birtday celebration and a darn throat infection I have been somehow busy. Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes and if you have not said anything yet it's ok. I celebrate the whole month. :)

On Saturday I had a great day (that would be 11/1. Had lunch @ Johnny Rockets and then for dinner we went to Boston Lobster Feast. I still have no idea as to how or where I acommodated all that food. Furthermore, after thta day I've become a vaccumm cleaner when it comes to food. I don' seem to be gaining any serious weight, but my pants seem to finally fit correctly.

Horacio took me shopping in between meals. Aeropostale had a great deal on tank @ .99 each so I took like 12 I think, all very cute. Then we went to Charlotte Russe and there he threw the wallet out the wndow. 2 pairs of jeans (not the cheap kind) and couple of blouses at regular price. I am still in awe. I love this man, even if he did not got me nothing at all.

Now, Sunday, the pain in my esophagus was too much to bare so I ended up in the ER surprinsigly enough I was in and out in 3 hoiurs. The medications they gave me this time worked like a charm. It may have something to do that by coincidence the same Dr. that sent me home on July 9 was the same Dr. that took care of me his time. I have a feeling that my case ended up in review because she even apologize for sending me home that day. She said that she should have admitted me. I told her that it was water under the brigde. All forgotten as I am all good now. more later. writing from cell

N

No comments: