Sunday, November 23, 2008

hmmmmm getting "fat"?

Yeah it seems that I am gaining some unwanted and unknown weight.

I had never been over 110 pounds in my life (of course, except when I was pregnant)! When I ended in the hospital drama (between July and late August) I ended down under 100 pounds. I thought something was really wrong... but contrary, it seems that whatever the Dr's took out of me, it's weight is multiplying.

Yesterday I weighted myself and I was 128!!!! 128!!!

I have had to go clothes shopping the last 2 weeks because most of my pants don't fit me for my life. I am frustrated, I have never wore anything over a 3, they where even huge sometimes and my last pair of purchased jeans (less than 3 days ago) was a 7 and pushing it!

I do not understand, I don't feel fat, I do notice a bit of a less shapely waist, but nothing to worry about.

I have been eating, I would say a bit more than normal, but again, nothing to worry about.

As usual, Horacio says its all good, that he does not see me fat, he loves me, no?

I'll try to take some half decent pictures so you guys can see what I am talking about.

I'll update you all on the move in couple of days.

Love ya all,
Nannette

No comments: