Monday, June 29, 2009

I dunno

I have not been around here for a while.

To all my friends, if you dont know yet. I have been unemployed for a month, meaning also that I have no mode of transportation. I am stuck home all this time, I am loosing my mind.

I can't get a car because I have no job or money, and I cant get a job because I could not even get to a job interview or the job should I get one.

Dont talk to me about public transportation, I would have to walk 1/2 hour each way to reach the closest bus stop.

I am not feeling too good. I need help.

All this gets worst when I see my poor Horacio is killing himself working about 20 hours a day trying to make up for the money I am not making, but going fom 5-6000 a month to about 3000 is difficult. The savings are gone.

Im seriously loosing my mind. Please try to keep an eye on me somehow.

Love ya all,
N

1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope things are looking up for you. Un abrazo.