Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One new era for North America

It is now 6:20 EST here in Orlando, Florida. I woke up at 7:00AM. I turned on the TV and chose to watch with most of the rest of the world, the inauguration ceremonies for President Barak Hussein Obama. Finally!!!

As I know 90% of the blogging world will be giving their impressions of the factual ceremonies and subsequent events, I guess I should and must do the same.

First and foremost, as much as I envy all those millions of people on the Mall, I definitively give thanks to the most mighty that I watched from the commodity of my home with lots of heating !!!! They are definitively BRAVE AMERICANS.

As soon as President Obama appeared, the first glance of our incoming president, and as soon as the many Jumbotrons showed a glance of Obama, you can tell how much he has on his shoulders. How much this country hopes for a good 4 years. The masses went wild at the very glance of his shade or the broken sound of his voice. Both Fox and CNN had to stop the speaking of their reporters because the screaming was both unexpected and overwhelming. This is already an all American hero and he has still to fully move into the White House.

I will be brutally honest, the moment that I personally enjoyed the most from everything, the moment that Bush 43 left Washington with a one way ticket to Texas. It was the end of some bad times, of relinquishing responsibilities on to something or someone else. The end of bad decisions with no apparent consequences.

I hope he can ammaend his errors somehow, I pray to the most high!

Now we have a new dawn. Hopefully our President can get up early tomorrow as he has 10 inagural balls to attend and dance on.... Michelle will lead as I think he may be too tired already He He He. But tomorrow starts the honeymoon with the citizens of the USA and unfortunately I know we are very antsy and anxious people. We need to see results and see them fast. I hope they know, as I do, that things as the things we need done in the USA, done by Obama's office, need time, diplomacy and mostly patience. Nothing will happen overnight, heck, not even over the period of one, two, three or even four years. The damage has been too great and even when the actual damage was done in a small period (less than a year), the repairs will take some serious time.

Anyway, this is all I have to say for now. Still wiping my tears from 12:05 Noon and trying to deal with the goosebumps that still have aftershocks Je Je Je. It is a wonderous moment to be alive.

No comments: