Monday, July 28, 2008

Buenos Aires or Bust!

So we are in the process of moving to Argentina. No, no, don't call me crazy PLEASE!

I know it will be deep cultural and social shock, but I am immersing myself with all I can find.

Something that I am doing is reading several blogs from expats (ahhh I have to define this, don't I?).

Expats.... An expatriate (in abbreviated form, expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than that of the person's upbringing or legal residence. The word comes from the Latin ex (out of) and patria (country, fatherland). Thanks WIKI....

On the left side of this blog you will see my blog list. A more or less accurate list of the blogs that I read at least once a day or when they have new posts.

I have not included there the source to most of this blogs. http://www.expat-blog.com/ . Go visit the blogs and see for yourself what a wonderful experience this can be.

N.

No comments: