Monday, July 28, 2008

Why?

Why...ohh why?

Yeah, why did it take me this long to start this?

I do a lot of things in life with no sense or reason. But this (writing about my life, our life) it is something I have wanted to do for a long, long time. Lack of time? Lack of ideas? Lack of guts? I think the latter.

Well now I guess, I will have some time in my hands for a while. FYI, I have officially resigned to the job I had for about 4.5 years. In total honesty, I have no idea what is next. Bills are approaching fast and furious.... Horacio does not want to say anything out loud, but I know he's worried. He supports my decision of leaving my job, he wants me to get all better for good, and he knows this was part of what was making me sick, but never the less, he's worried.

I have "so-called" started many projects involving my creative side and normally, responsibilities take over my research and transcribing time, therefore, they remain unfinished, work in progress.

This time I will follow thru till the end.

Are you going to join me for the ride?

No comments: