Monday, July 28, 2008

Due diligence done today for job hunt!

Yeah because it seems that I am hunting a wild animal.

I am out of practice, I am rusty. I have not done any serious job searching in over 6 years.

Monster and Career Builder seem like weird places to me. Career Builder tells me that I had not signed on since sometime 2003... I really did not think it was so long.

I was comfortable driving for "The Company" for 4 years and I thought I was going to do this for a longer time. Well, I guess not.

I have sent over 15 resumes today. Can anybody tell me how long am I supossed to wait? I am in a total loss. I do not remember.

In a few, Horacio and I are going to go to Prime Outlets. All the stores are hiring and to be brutally honest, I think I will do better in that kind of environment because of my old skills and knowledge of the business and the flexibility that it offers. So there I go to pick up applications and spend a whole day filling out repetitive information. The repeptitive writing will most likely create the situation where I'll get callbacks thanking me for my interest but that I am overqualified for the positions available. Darn if you do, darn if you don't.

N.

No comments: